Dustlife


Animations of Hayao Miyazaki

Miyazaki is a very well known animator, but not to me till yesterday. I found his movie "Spirited Away" by pure coincidence to know later that I was familiar with his work long time ago when I was a child. A dubbed version to Arabic of his TV series "Conan, The Boy in Future".



The title in Arabic was "Adventures of Adnan", changing the name of the protagonist in the series from Conan to Adnan. The series were ahead of its time and had great art work and intelligent gestures.



It shows the world in 2028 when twenty years before that an UltraMagnatic war has changed the planet earth, and devastated all the nations that existed at that time. What was left of that war are rebels of advanced civilizations.



The buildings, the mobiles and the machines that appeared in this animated series were intelligently designed to reflect the theme of the story line. It was premiered across Japan in October of 1978.




Miyazaki continues to create interesting animation movies and the latest he did were "Spirited Away" in 2002 and "Howl's Moving Castle" in 2005 which I post their trailers below. What attracted me to them is the significant quality of the characters and the movement of each character in every frame, not mentioning the amusing imaginative worlds he creates.

Howl's Moving Castle


Spirited Away

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “Animations of Hayao Miyazaki”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Great, I saw that cartoon when I was young, and I would say, I have a lot of good memories concerning that period. Hopefully Miyazaki's new productions will remind me of these good times, Espicially, when I was trying to mimic Conan by holding a stick and yelling "Linaa !!" while I was wearing my underwear! :-D  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It's a two year degree program, usually divided into five semesters. Moreover, once you start disliking your partner, even the smallest of their mistakes seem blunders to you and ultimately it would led to differences between both of you. You will also get the chance to participate in discussions along with your fellow students.
    Also visit my site :: depression in adolescence journal articles  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
 


Archives



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



Add to Technorati Favorites



© 2006 Dustlife | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health